In light of the increasing concerns about the spread of COVID-19 (Coronavirus), the Directors of Waldrons Solicitors would like to reassure all our clients, prospective clients and contacts that we remain fully operational and will continue to do so whatever happens over the coming days, weeks and months.
We will be able to complete the work for you, even if not in the office
We have invested heavily in our IT and Communications infrastructure in recent years which has provided us with a robust system where all members of our team are able to work from anywhere in the world. This enables us to continue to deliver specialist legal services and excellent client care whether face-to-face or otherwise. In fact, if you are an existing client of Waldrons, you may have already dealt with lawyers working remotely without being aware of it.
We will be accessible, even if we cannot meet face-to-face
If you need to contact us by telephone or email, even where individuals are working remotely, you can continue do so using the same telephone numbers, direct dials and email addresses. We will happily conduct meetings over video or telephone conference. We are encouraging this as part of our efforts to ensure the safety of our clients and employees.
Precautions at our premises
We are taking the following precautions across all our offices:
● Video or telephone conference are available in place of face-to-face meetings
● All staff and visitors must sanitise or wash their hands on arrival at our offices
● We are not shaking hands
● All common parts of our offices are sanitised regularly
● All staff have access to antibacterial products to sanitise their own workstations
● We are following all Government advice and in some cases we are going further including requiring that:
● All staff returning from abroad must self-isolate for 14 days
● All staff with even mild symptoms of a cough/cold or where their family members have those symptoms must self-isolate for 7 days
We continue to be able to deliver excellent client care and service notwithstanding the current difficulties.