William was later joined by his son Edward Waldron so the firm became ‘William Waldron & Son’. Edward joined the practice after war time service in 1945, before being joined by his son John in 1965 and then another of his sons, Peter, in 1975.
When the firm started things were very different. Type writers were not in use so letters and documents were handwritten. There was no telephone and only a limited postal service. The pace of work was the opposite of instant responses now expected and given.
Over the years the firm expanded taking in practices in Lye, Kingswinford, Dudley, Cradley Heath, Walsall and Worcester, and also opening in Cheltenham. Although the firm has now over 100 employees it maintains its historical values of being focused on people, both as clients and the individuals working in it.