Waldrons Solicitors is committed to making its website, web-based communication and information services as accessible as possible to all people. We will review our website and any future releases of it on an ongoing basis to ensure that it remains as accessible as possible to all visitors to the site.
This site has been built using code compliant with W3C standards for HTML and CSS. Our website should display correctly in the current and previous two versions of the following browsers: Firefox, Chrome, Internet Explorer, Safari, and Opera.
All pages are fully responsive to the size of screen being used
We have taken the following steps to address specific needs
1. All images that provide meaningful content (such as diagrams) have suitable alternative text. To avoid ‘noise’ for those visitors using a screen reader, we have no alternative text against images which are purely for decoration
2. Pages and images are optimised to load smoothly and quickly
3. The content of our website is written clearly, concisely and in plain English
4. All contact forms can be navigated using a keyboard and we have submit buttons on all forms
5. We use Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) to present the layout and presentation of our pages
6. All pages will work with a browser’s built-in zoom function
7. We have avoided the use of audio only content
8. Navigation through the website is possible by the use of a keyboard as well as a mouse
9. All links or calls to action are highlighted in bold and/or underlined
10. We have been mindful of the use of colour. For further information on changing text size or colour on websites, please visit w3.org
If you should experience any difficulty accessing Waldrons Solicitors website or have any feedback on accessibility please contact Steven Grosvenor by telephone on 01384 811 811 or by email at Steven.Grosvenor@waldrons.co.uk