Hannah Scott is an experienced trainer having delivered numerous training sessions over the past seven years to clients, professionals and students on a range of topics. She specialises in employment and commercial law and compliance matters.
Waldrons offer a number of bespoke training courses that can be delivered to your staff at your place of work or in our bespoke training room here at Capstan House on the following topics:
- Implementing Disciplinary and Capability Procedures
- Implementing Appraisal Procedures
- Equality and Diversity
- Compliance with the Data Protection Act
- Protecting your Intellectual Property – Brand Protection
- Compliance with the Anti-Bribery & Corruption Act
- Keeping Confidential Information Confidential
- The Legalities of Negotiating Sales Contracts (Business to Business)
- Company Directors – Responsibilities
- Compliance with Health and Safety – An Overview
Let us help you with your continued professional development. Each 60 minute training session can be delivered up to 30 people here at Capstan House and where appropriate is tailored to your existing policies and procedures. Training sessions are delivered in a workshop format to encourage learning and participation with useful handouts.
Charges are £30 plus vat per person (Minimum charge £450 plus vat)
To book your training session email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone Hannah on 01384 811 811