You want peace of mind that your wishes will be carried out should anything happen to you
While no-one likes to think of their own mortality, we provide a sensitive and straightforward approach to planning what happens to your property and possessions when you pass away.
- We prepare Wills specific to your circumstances, however complicated you might think they are
- You will have a dedicated Will expert to guide you through the process
- No hidden extras - we provide fixed fees and we are clear with our charges
- We provide safe and secure storage of Wills at NO COST
There may be a time during your life when you are unable to make decisions for yourself. A Lasting Power of Attorney will ensure that a person chosen by you has the legal authority to help you with day-to-day life. This can include helping with your property and financial affairs as well as your health and welfare.
- We will discuss with you in plain English the process of preparing and registering a Lasting Power of Attorney
- All relevant documents prepared by our experts
- We provide safe and secure storage of the original Lasting Power of Attorney at NO COST
- In the same way as Wills, we provide fixed fees and are transparent with our charges
Why make a Will now?
Dying without leaving a Will leaves the law in control of your property and possessions. This may mean that your loved ones are left with nothing. You have no control over when the inevitable may happen but you can maintain control of what happens when it does.
Why make a Lasting Power of Attorney now?
Making a Lasting Power of Attorney now gives you the ability to control your future whatever happens. Hopefully you will never need to use it.
Figures show that the number of people suffering with dementia are on the rise. According to the Alzheimer's Society, by 2025 there will be one million people living in the UK with dementia. The Brain Injury charity Headway say that there are an estimated one million people living in the UK with the long-term effects of brain injury.