"I have an issue relating to a tenancy "
Resolving an issue between a Landlord and a Tenant is usually about securing the best deal. This often involves negotiating and sometimes compromising. Whether you are a Landlord or a Tenant, the key is to first know when the law is on your side so that you can make informed decisions as well as keeping timescales short and costs minimal.
Why Act Now?
Taking advice quickly places you in a good position to secure the best deal for you. Delaying will give your opponent the opportunity to be one step ahead.
Areas of specialism
We specialise in all areas of Landlord and Tenant law but some of the specific areas are:
- Section 25 Notices under the Landlord and Tenant Act 1954 to terminate a protected lease
- Schedule of Dilapidations and disrepairs
- Breaches of Lease including subletting
- First Tier Property Chamber Tribunal applications
- Service charge and management fee disputes
- Lease renewal and dispute over premium paid
- Forfeiture of Lease, proceedings and re-entry
- Recovery of rent, service charges and repairs
- Residential Possessions