Whether you are buying, selling, transferring or remortgaging property:
- If your sale or purchase does not complete, you won't pay a penny in legal fees. You will only have to pay for payments made on your behalf such as search fees. That's our no sale, no fee guarantee
- We guarantee that we will proceed as quickly as we possibly can
- You are given updates as often as you want. We guarantee to do this to ensure you’re not left in the dark
- Our conveyancers are specialists who deal only with conveyancing. We don’t employ generalists or people who dabble in conveyancing. We guarantee you’ll always deal with a named property expert.
- You’ll have a dedicated property expert. We are not a conveyancing factory and we guarantee you won’t be fobbed off. In the event of absence cover, you’ll always be able to talk to another expert in the team.
Financing your deposit with a gift from parents?
When applying for a mortgage, the applicant must tell the lender that all or part of the deposit is financed from parents’ funds. Lenders are less likely to approve a mortgage where the money is a loan rather than a gift.
Most lenders will require a letter from parents confirming the gift and the source of funds, together with evidence of where the money has come from.
There may be Inheritance Tax implications if a parent does not survive for more than 7 years after making the gift.
Using a Help to Buy ISA or Lifetime ISA?
No problem...we are registered with the Help to Buy Scheme to act for you if you are using a Help to Buy ISA