Whether you are buying, selling, transferring or remortgaging property our specialist residential property conveyancing lawyers guarantee:
- If your sale or purchase does not complete, you won't pay a penny in legal fees. You will only have to pay for payments made on your behalf such as search fees. That's our no sale, no fee guarantee
- We guarantee that we will proceed as quickly as we possibly can
- You are given updates as often as you want. We guarantee to do this to ensure you’re not left in the dark
- Our conveyancers are specialists who deal only with conveyancing. We don’t employ generalists and we guarantee you’ll always deal with a named property lawyer with a direct email address and direct telephone number
- You’ll have a dedicated property expert. We are not a conveyancing factory and we guarantee you won’t be fobbed off.
Financing your deposit with a gift from parents?
When applying for a mortgage, the applicant must tell the lender that all or part of the deposit is financed from parents’ funds. Lenders are less likely to approve a mortgage where the money is a loan rather than a gift.
Most lenders will require a letter from parents confirming the gift and the source of funds, together with evidence of where the money has come from.
There may be Inheritance Tax implications if a parent does not survive for more than 7 years after making the gift.
Using a Help to Buy ISA or Lifetime ISA?
No problem...we are registered with the Help to Buy Scheme to act for you if you are using a Help to Buy ISA