Children in Care

Know your rights!

You have the right to a solicitor as soon as social services become involved with you and your family.

You have the right to a solicitor to provide support and representation throughout the child protection process from case conferences, pre-proceedings meetings to the conclusion of any court proceedings (care, supervision & adoption proceedings).

If in any doubt call Suzanne Waterfield, Hazel Osgerby, Rebecca Littleford or Emma Lester on 01384 811811.

Need Legal Aid?

In emergency protection and care matters you may be entitled to public funding (legal aid) as a right if you are a parent or have parental responsibility.  We are able to offer advice and representation on a publicly funded basis (legal aid) for other children matters, depending on your financial circumstances.  When you visit us, you should bring evidence of your income with you.

Please contact...

Sector Accreditations